Dialogue King Sai Kumar will be completing 40 years in the Film Industry and he is quite happy with his journey so far. Apart from powerful dialogue delivery, Sai Kumar has also acted in some super hit films both as a lead actor and as a character actor.
Sai Kumar however has one other dream that he wishes to fulfil. “I want to play the role of Dhuryodhana. I was supposed to play that role in Balakrishna’s ‘Narthanasala’. But the movie did not go on to sets. I will play that role for sure in some way or the other”, he said.
Sai Kumar is also happy with the way in which his son’s career is shaping up.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu