Director S.S. Rajamouli has a great knack for storytelling. His sense of drama and his grasp of the public pulse are par excellence. Now, his vision is going to global audiences with the help of the Baahubali franchise.
So what is the inspiration for Rajamouli’s story telling? Apparently, it comes from his grandfather. Rajamouli says that in his early days, his grandfather used to narrate mythological tales from Telugu and Indian folklore. These stories apparently provide much of the foundation for Rajamouli’s screenplay building.
The master director is now focusing his attention on the completion of ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’.
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
Articles that might interest you