Director S.S. Rajamouli has a great knack for storytelling. His sense of drama and his grasp of the public pulse are par excellence. Now, his vision is going to global audiences with the help of the Baahubali franchise.
So what is the inspiration for Rajamouli’s story telling? Apparently, it comes from his grandfather. Rajamouli says that in his early days, his grandfather used to narrate mythological tales from Telugu and Indian folklore. These stories apparently provide much of the foundation for Rajamouli’s screenplay building.
The master director is now focusing his attention on the completion of ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you