Vikram’s latest film Inkokkadu released on Friday to a decent response. The film is registering good collections in most centres. Expressing his happiness over the film’s success, Vikram said in a success meet yesterday that his long cherished dream has finally come true with Inkokkadu.
Vikram said that he has been longing to act in dual roles since many years and that Inkokkadu has realised his dream. The national award winning actor said that the various characters he had played in Aparichitudu and I were different shades of the same character.
Vikram will take part in Inkokkadu’s success tour starting from today in Vizag. Directed by Anand Shankar, the film has been released in Telugu by Neelam Krishna Reddy.
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you