Vikram’s latest film Inkokkadu released on Friday to a decent response. The film is registering good collections in most centres. Expressing his happiness over the film’s success, Vikram said in a success meet yesterday that his long cherished dream has finally come true with Inkokkadu.
Vikram said that he has been longing to act in dual roles since many years and that Inkokkadu has realised his dream. The national award winning actor said that the various characters he had played in Aparichitudu and I were different shades of the same character.
Vikram will take part in Inkokkadu’s success tour starting from today in Vizag. Directed by Anand Shankar, the film has been released in Telugu by Neelam Krishna Reddy.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you