Film stars turning to their close friends and family members while zeroing in on a movie’s script or review of their performances is nothing new. The latest entrant to this club is young hero Nikhil, who’s Keshava released yesterday to some decent reviews.
In his latest interview, Nikhil said that his mother is his biggest critic. The actor said excitedly that his mom has always been bang on with her predictions about his roles and films.
Even for Keshava, Nikhil’s mother had told him that the style quotient in Keshava is like that of a Hollywood film. Coincidentally, everyone’s raving about Keshava’s stylish making.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture