Film stars turning to their close friends and family members while zeroing in on a movie’s script or review of their performances is nothing new. The latest entrant to this club is young hero Nikhil, who’s Keshava released yesterday to some decent reviews.
In his latest interview, Nikhil said that his mother is his biggest critic. The actor said excitedly that his mom has always been bang on with her predictions about his roles and films.
Even for Keshava, Nikhil’s mother had told him that the style quotient in Keshava is like that of a Hollywood film. Coincidentally, everyone’s raving about Keshava’s stylish making.
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani