Telugu director N. Shankar has been appointed to the Indian Oscar screening committee. This committee of 17 members watches films from across the country and picks the film which will be sent as India’s official entry to the Oscars in the ‘Best Foreign Language Film’ category.
N. Shankar has worked as a Nandi awards committee member twice. He was also a part of the National Cinema Award jury as well as the Goa Film Festival Jury in the past.
The Oscar Screening Committee will watch some films from the 17th to 21st of this month. Telugu movies ‘Mithunam’, ‘Aadhi Shankara’ and ‘Chaduvukovali’ are in the race this time.
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
Articles that might interest you