Rana Daggubati, Genelia starrer Naa Ishtam is in the final stage of its production. Currently, the film is being shot in Ramoji Film City and today is the last day of the final schedule. Except some patch work, the entire film’s shooting has been completed. The film’s post production has already begun and Rana stated that he’ll begin dubbing for the film after Pongal. Prakash Tholeti is making his debut as a director with this film and Parachuri Kireeti is producing the film. Chakri has composed the film’s music.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh