Allu Arjun is currently shooting for a high budget patriotic drama titled Naa Peru Surya. The movie’s unit has been shooting several key scenes in the picturesque hill station of Ooty, Tamil Nadu, since September 24th.
According to the latest reports, the Ooty schedule will be wrapped up by October 10th. The unit will return to Hyderabad and prep for the next schedule. The Stylish Star will be seen in a new look in the movie. Action King Arjun plays a key role in the film.
Popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with this film. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Bollywood duo Vishal and Shekhar are composing the music. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the movie, while Naga Babu is presenting it. NPS is scheduled to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia