Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has had a good run in the state and the movie ended up as one more commercial success for Charan and director V.V.Vinayak. The film has enjoyed a superb run in the Ceded area, with the collections hovering around the 8CR mark. This movie becomes the third film for Charan to cross the 7 CR mark in this area.
Meanwhile, Charan has now fully diverted his attention to the shoot of ‘Yevadu’ and the movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013. His bollywood venture ‘Zanjeer’ is also shaping up at a good pace and this flick will have a May release.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you