Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has had a good run in the state and the movie ended up as one more commercial success for Charan and director V.V.Vinayak. The film has enjoyed a superb run in the Ceded area, with the collections hovering around the 8CR mark. This movie becomes the third film for Charan to cross the 7 CR mark in this area.
Meanwhile, Charan has now fully diverted his attention to the shoot of ‘Yevadu’ and the movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013. His bollywood venture ‘Zanjeer’ is also shaping up at a good pace and this flick will have a May release.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017