Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has had a good run in the state and the movie ended up as one more commercial success for Charan and director V.V.Vinayak. The film has enjoyed a superb run in the Ceded area, with the collections hovering around the 8CR mark. This movie becomes the third film for Charan to cross the 7 CR mark in this area.
Meanwhile, Charan has now fully diverted his attention to the shoot of ‘Yevadu’ and the movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013. His bollywood venture ‘Zanjeer’ is also shaping up at a good pace and this flick will have a May release.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next