Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has set a new record for Vishakhapatnam. The movie is releasing in 104 theaters in this area, which is a very impressive number. Until now, ‘Businessman’ held the record with 84 theaters.
Naayak is set to take in massive openings tomorrow and the film will officially kick start the 2013 Sankranthi season for the Telugu Film Industry. Charan will be seen with Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in the film. Vinayak is the director of the project and Danayya DVV is the producer.
Naayak has received an A certificate from the censor board.
- FDFS : Live Updates from from Rajaratham
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake