Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ has just set a stunning record for Nizam distribution rights. Noted producer Dil Raju has picked up the rights for a whopping price in excess of Rs 11 Crores, the highest ever for this region.
Because of its first mover advantage and mass masala quotient, the film is expected to do roaring business in Andhra Pradesh. Charan has a very strong market in Nizam and these factors helped the film to clinch that price.
Earlier, Geetha Arts banner was supposed to join Dil Raju for the Nizam distribution of the movie, but Dil Raju is going solo now. What is interesting to note here is the fact the Dil Raju is the producer of the other big Sankrathni release ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’.
Well folks, the race just got a lot hotter. Lets see how Sankranthi 2013 shapes up
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you