Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ is doing good business in Andhra Pradesh and the film has registered some very solid numbers in Krishna District. At the end of the 7th day (15th Jan), the Total Share of the movie for this area stands at a very impressive Rs.1.47 Crores.
The movie has been directed by V.V.Vinayak and Ram Charan was seen in the company of Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul. Danayya DVV is the producer of the movie. The film is expected to pull in good revenues overall.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you