Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ is doing good business in Andhra Pradesh and the film has registered some very solid numbers in Krishna District. At the end of the 7th day (15th Jan), the Total Share of the movie for this area stands at a very impressive Rs.1.47 Crores.
The movie has been directed by V.V.Vinayak and Ram Charan was seen in the company of Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul. Danayya DVV is the producer of the movie. The film is expected to pull in good revenues overall.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you