Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ is doing good business in Andhra Pradesh and the film has registered some very solid numbers in Krishna District. At the end of the 7th day (15th Jan), the Total Share of the movie for this area stands at a very impressive Rs.1.47 Crores.
The movie has been directed by V.V.Vinayak and Ram Charan was seen in the company of Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul. Danayya DVV is the producer of the movie. The film is expected to pull in good revenues overall.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you