Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ is doing good business in Andhra Pradesh and the film has registered some very solid numbers in Krishna District. At the end of the 7th day (15th Jan), the Total Share of the movie for this area stands at a very impressive Rs.1.47 Crores.
The movie has been directed by V.V.Vinayak and Ram Charan was seen in the company of Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul. Danayya DVV is the producer of the movie. The film is expected to pull in good revenues overall.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you