Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Naayak’ is doing good business in Andhra Pradesh and the film has registered some very solid numbers in Krishna District. At the end of the 7th day (15th Jan), the Total Share of the movie for this area stands at a very impressive Rs.1.47 Crores.
The movie has been directed by V.V.Vinayak and Ram Charan was seen in the company of Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul. Danayya DVV is the producer of the movie. The film is expected to pull in good revenues overall.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017