Nadhiya Moidu, the yesteryear actress who made a lasting impression among the Telugu film lovers with her commendable performances in Mirchi, Atharintiki Daredhi and Drushyam, has grabbed yet another crazy project. The actress will now be seen in Ram Charan’s yet to be titled flick which is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla.
Apparently, Nadhiya will be playing an important role in the film and more details about her role are awaited. The film’s second schedule will commence with a song shoot in the scenic locales of Spain. Charan will be matching his steps with Rakul Preet under choreographer Sobhi’s supervision.
DVV Danayya is the film’s producer and SS Thaman composes music for this out and out action comedy entertainer.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you