Young hero Naga Chaitanya, who is going through the best phase in his life both personally and professionally is currently working on a project with Kalyan Krishna. This movie recently completed its first schedule.
Meanwhile, his father Akkineni Nagarjuna made some interesting comments on this movie. As per the sources, Nag expressed his happiness after seeing the rushes from the first schedule. Nag appreciated Kalyan Krishna for his work and the way he has showcased Chay.
This untitled flick is produced by Nagarjuna under his Annapurna studios banner.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you