The entire focus of the industry has shifted towards ‘Akhil’. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and according to the latest update, both Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya will do a special appearance in the film.
Sources close to us reveal that the father son duo will be seen in Akhil’s introduction song which is currently being canned in Annapurna studios. Akhil has become a well known face all over India after his much popular TV commercial Ad’s.
With the release date closing in, promotions are on full swing and producer Nithin is leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit. Sayesha Saigal is cast as the female lead and V V Vinayak is the director.
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you