The entire focus of the industry has shifted towards ‘Akhil’. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and according to the latest update, both Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya will do a special appearance in the film.
Sources close to us reveal that the father son duo will be seen in Akhil’s introduction song which is currently being canned in Annapurna studios. Akhil has become a well known face all over India after his much popular TV commercial Ad’s.
With the release date closing in, promotions are on full swing and producer Nithin is leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit. Sayesha Saigal is cast as the female lead and V V Vinayak is the director.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date