There have been several reports that maverick director Trivikram is simultaneously working on the script for his next film, while the shooting of his ongoing film A..Aa is nearing its completion. The reports also said that the film may star Allu Arjun.
Until a couple of days ago, there were rumors that the Trivikram-Bunny film will be a multi-starrer and that it will also feature Nagarjuna. However, Nagarjuna is quick to deny the rumors calling them baseless.
The senior star said that he is only committed to doing Om Namo Venkatesaya and Bangarraju, a sequel to his Sankranthi blockbuster Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you