There have been several reports that maverick director Trivikram is simultaneously working on the script for his next film, while the shooting of his ongoing film A..Aa is nearing its completion. The reports also said that the film may star Allu Arjun.
Until a couple of days ago, there were rumors that the Trivikram-Bunny film will be a multi-starrer and that it will also feature Nagarjuna. However, Nagarjuna is quick to deny the rumors calling them baseless.
The senior star said that he is only committed to doing Om Namo Venkatesaya and Bangarraju, a sequel to his Sankranthi blockbuster Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you