There have been several reports that maverick director Trivikram is simultaneously working on the script for his next film, while the shooting of his ongoing film A..Aa is nearing its completion. The reports also said that the film may star Allu Arjun.
Until a couple of days ago, there were rumors that the Trivikram-Bunny film will be a multi-starrer and that it will also feature Nagarjuna. However, Nagarjuna is quick to deny the rumors calling them baseless.
The senior star said that he is only committed to doing Om Namo Venkatesaya and Bangarraju, a sequel to his Sankranthi blockbuster Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017