For the past few days, there have been rumours that Naga Chaitanya, Rakul starrer Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is going to be postponed to June this year. The film has been produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner, whereas Kalyan Krishna is directing it.
As soon as the news reached Nagarjuna, he took to Twitter to deny rumours about the film’s release being postponed and stated that there’s no truth in the rumours. The team is planning to release the film on May 19 and an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Currently, a song is being canned on Naga Chaitanya and Rakul in Munnar and the first song is going to be unveiled on May 6. DSP has scored the music for this family entertainer.
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed