PVP Cinema’s movie starring Nagarjuna, Karthi and Tamanna, commenced its major schedule in Europe last month. For the first time ever, a South Indian film is going to be shot in the stunning locales of Belgrade, the Capital of Serbia.
The shooting has now shifted to Paris and Lyon in France and lead star Nagarajuna is having a great time with his co-stars Karthi and Tamanna. Nag posted a on location picture and expressed his happiness.
Gopi Sunder is scoring music for this movie and he has already given soul stirring numbers of which some portions will be filmed in this schedule. After completion of this major schedule in Europe, this multi-starrer will be gearing up for release in the later part of this year.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you