Akkineni Nagarjuna’s wholesome family entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, is all set for a grand theatrical release on the 15th of January on the occasion of Sankranthi. The film’s audio, composed by Anup Rubens, was launched in a glittering traditional style last night, and speaking on the occasion, Nag exuded full confidence about the film’s success.
“Ee Sankranthi ki vasthunnam… Kodutunnam,” said a highly confident Nagarjuna to a rousing response from his elated fans. Soggade Chinni Nayana will have a tough competition from the Nandamuri heroes’ Balakrishna’s Dictator and NTR’s Nannaku Prematho, which are releasing on the 13th and 14th January respectively.
Soggade Chinni Nayana has been directed by debutant Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna and Ram Mohan. The film also stars Ramya Krishna, Lavanya Tripathi, Hamsa Nandini and Chalapati Rao etc.
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
Articles that might interest you