Until a month ago, there were reports that Nagarjuna will star in the official remake of Kannada hit ‘Mythri’. Nag then announced that nothing has been finalised and that the remake rumours are not true. As per the fresh reports, Nag has finally given his nod for the remake and his longtime associate, GK, will be directing the film.
Based on the story of a slum dweller who participates in a quiz show to win 1 crore, the film talks about human triumph and social issues. Nag may reprise the role played by Kannada star Puneeth and a hunt is on to find the right actor to replace Mohanlal’s character. Actor Srikanth’s son, Roshan, will be seen in the role of a slum boy.
The film is expected to be launched soon after Nag finishes both his current films, ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’ and his multi starrer with Karthi in Vamshi Paidipally direction.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you