Akkineni Nagarjuna’s wholesome family entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, is gearing up for a January 15 release as a Sankranthi treat. Recently, the makers unveiled the film’s theatrical trailer to a decent response. Fans are once again thrilled to see Nagarjuna playing dual roles as father and son.
This evening, Nag released a short video in which he introduced the son’s character, Ramu, in the film. Nag explained that Ramu is an innocent and a pure-hearted doctor who is always into his research and also quite shy around women, including his wife. Ramu is completely opposite to his father, a flamboyant Bangarraju. Nag said that he quite enjoyed playing Ramu.
Also featuring an ensemble cast comprising of Ramya Krishna, Lavanya Tripathi, Hamsa Nandini and Chalapati Rao etc, Soggade Chinni Nayana was directed by debutant Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna and Ram Mohan.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you