Of late, multistarrer films are on a rise in Telugu film industry. One of the most eagerly awaited multistarrers, the Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Oopiri, is in the last leg of its shooting part. The film was earlier scheduled to release in December this year. However, the unavoidable delay in the shooting pushed the film to a February 5 release.
However, latest updates reveal that the release of Oopiri has been further pushed to summer next year. Apparently, Nagarjuna’s Sankranthi release, Soggade Chinni Nayana, is said to be the reason behind this delay, since the makers wanted to maintain a decent gap between both the releases. An official confirmation about the film’s release date is awaited.
Oopiri is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema. Tamannah will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Oopiri is a remake of the French hit The Intouchables.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans