Of late, multistarrer films are on a rise in Telugu film industry. One of the most eagerly awaited multistarrers, the Nagarjuna and Karthi-starrer Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Oopiri, is in the last leg of its shooting part. The film was earlier scheduled to release in December this year. However, the unavoidable delay in the shooting pushed the film to a February 5 release.
However, latest updates reveal that the release of Oopiri has been further pushed to summer next year. Apparently, Nagarjuna’s Sankranthi release, Soggade Chinni Nayana, is said to be the reason behind this delay, since the makers wanted to maintain a decent gap between both the releases. An official confirmation about the film’s release date is awaited.
Oopiri is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema. Tamannah will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Oopiri is a remake of the French hit The Intouchables.
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
- Bunny’s voice-over for Charan’s movie?
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
Articles that might interest you