Akkineni Nagarjuna is in that stage of his career where he is trying out some very different roles all the time. His new film, Om Namo Venkatesaya is up for release and Nag says he is not at all worried about the box office numbers that the film is going to make.
Speaking in an interview, he says that some films give him immense satisfaction as an artist and Om Namo falls in that category. He also added that for the first time in his career he is not tensed at all and is eagerly looking forward to the response his performance will get.
Directed by the legendary Raghavendra Rao, this film is produced by Mahesh Reddy.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu
- Rangasthalam’s latest UA collections
- Karthi’s next wraps up shooting
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut