Basking in the much deserved success of his latest release, Oopiri, Nagarjuna is keenly awaiting the discussions for his next film based on Hathiram Baba. This devotional film will be on the lines of Nag’s previous classics, Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu and Shirdi Sai.
Speaking to a popular media house, Nag said that preparing for Hathiram Baba’s role is a huge challenge since there is hardly any existing documentation about the legendary devotee of Lord Balaji. Nag further said that sans a few inscriptions at Tirumala, not much information is available on Hathiram Baba.
Nag further said that the discussions for this film will commence from April first week. Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao will direct Hathiram Baba.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you