Nagarjuna has done it yet again. The charming hero, who is basking in the blockbuster successes of his last three films, has surpassed his own record in the US. Nag’s latest film, Oopiri, has grossed $1.539 million and overtook Manam’s lifetime overseas gross of $1.538 million at the end of Tuesday.
Oopiri is enjoying its steady run even in the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu, as the movie has so far minted close to 45 crore share from its Telugu and Tamil versions. Also starring Karthi, Oopiri has once again proved that good content presented in an entertaining manner will always find support from movie lovers.
Vamshi Paidipally directed this light-hearted entertainer and Prasad V Potluri produced it. Tamannaah played the female lead in this film.
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you