Akkineni Nagarjuna thrilled his fans with his royal and flamboyant character of Bangarraju in the Sankranthi blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film is still continuing its solid run at the box-office and is eyeing the 40 crore milestone.
As per the ongoing buzz, Nag is keen on extending the Bangarraju character in a sequel to the film. Industry grapevine has been abuzz that Nagarjuna has entrusted SCN’s director Kalyan Krishna with the job of penning the script for the sequel.
If the reports end up becoming true, the film will release as a Sankranthi 2017 special treat for Akkineni fans.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date