Senior star Nagarjuna is one actor who never shied away from acting in path breaking and experimental movies within the commercial framework. After his last year’s hits like Soggade and Oopiri, Nag is gearing up for the release of his latest devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya, which is releasing today.
In a promotional interview yesterday, Nag said he is game to act in multi-starrers along with his contemporaries like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Venkatesh. Nag says that fresh and innovative stories will make a sweeping entry into Tollywood when stars join forces for multi-starrers.
However, Nag’s only condition would be that the scripts should have equal importance to all the stars, only to not disappoint their respective fans.
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018