Senior star Nagarjuna is one actor who never shied away from acting in path breaking and experimental movies within the commercial framework. After his last year’s hits like Soggade and Oopiri, Nag is gearing up for the release of his latest devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya, which is releasing today.
In a promotional interview yesterday, Nag said he is game to act in multi-starrers along with his contemporaries like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Venkatesh. Nag says that fresh and innovative stories will make a sweeping entry into Tollywood when stars join forces for multi-starrers.
However, Nag’s only condition would be that the scripts should have equal importance to all the stars, only to not disappoint their respective fans.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you