Nagarjuna’s latest devotional movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya, released a couple of days ago and received positive response from fans and critics. Especially, the film’s emotional drama and Nag’s performance have come in for a special praise.
Speaking at the success meet of Om Namo Venkatesaya yesterday, Nagarjuna revealed that his wife Amala was so impressed with the movie and especially the climax that she sat down speechless after coming home, held Nag’s hands and kept staring at his eyes for more than an hour.
Nag also revealed that Chiru too got emotional after watching the movie and in fact he showed the wet tissues which he used to wipe his tears.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US