In his last two public appearances, Nagarjuna was seen in a clean shaven look. The senior hero’s new look created a minor stir as everyone thought that Nag is prepping for his next film. There were also several news reports which said that Nag had given a screen test for Karna’s role in Mohanlal’s Mahabharata.
Nag gave the much-needed clarification during his recent media interaction. Nag first denied the reports of him screen testing for Karna’s role and revealed that his new look is for no particular film. He went on to say that he doesn’t have shootings for the next three months and that he just wanted to experiment with a fresh look in the meantime. Nag is happy that his new look is getting a good response from all quarters.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia