Nagarjuna and Karthi’s Oopiri is continuing its solid run across the Telugu states and overseas. Despite new releases, the film is utilising the holidays and early month advantage to the fullest and is racing towards becoming yet another solid hit Nag’s career.
Oopiri’s box-office performance in overseas is particularly exceptional. The film has notched up nearly $1.313 million until Saturday and is all set to surpass Nagarjuna’s personal best Manam’s collections $1.542 million in the coming week.
With Sardaar Gabbar Singh releasing on the 8th, it is to be seen if Oopiri will touch the $2 million mark in its full run.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you