Senior hero Nagarjuna is a happy man these days. The actor’s latest home production starring his son Naga Chaitanya, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, has turned out to be a huge success.
Now, after a brief gap, Nag is all set to resume the next schedule of his upcoming horror thriller, Raju Gaari Gadhi 2. The film’s latest schedule will kick-start from June 15th. Incidentally, Nag shares screen space with his would be daughter-in-law Samantha in the movie.
PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling RGG 2, which also stars Seerat Kapoor. The film is being directed by Ohmkar.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you