Yesterday, the team of Nagarjuna’s latest hit Oopiri celebrated the film’s success amid hundreds of fans. Speaking on this occasion, Nagarjuna, after thanking his fans for their continued support, said that he has not been able to concentrate much on his sons’ careers.
Nag further said that he will allot the coming two months to oversee Chay and Akhil’s careers, before he embarks on his new devotional journey with Om Namo Venkatesaya under K Raghavendra Rao’s direction.
Nagarjuna further asked Vamshi Paidipally to ready the script for Akhil’s second film and also confirmed that Chay will act in Soggade Chinni Nayana’s director Kalyan Krishna’s direction in his own banner later this year.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you