Yesterday, the team of Nagarjuna’s latest hit Oopiri celebrated the film’s success amid hundreds of fans. Speaking on this occasion, Nagarjuna, after thanking his fans for their continued support, said that he has not been able to concentrate much on his sons’ careers.
Nag further said that he will allot the coming two months to oversee Chay and Akhil’s careers, before he embarks on his new devotional journey with Om Namo Venkatesaya under K Raghavendra Rao’s direction.
Nagarjuna further asked Vamshi Paidipally to ready the script for Akhil’s second film and also confirmed that Chay will act in Soggade Chinni Nayana’s director Kalyan Krishna’s direction in his own banner later this year.
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you