Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Bezawada is all set to hit the screens on November 25. The film’s theatrical trailer was unveiled recently in Hyderabad and looks like the film has a high dose of violence and action. Naga Chaitanya and Amala Paul are playing lead roles in the film. The film is said to be based on real events on rowdy wars in Vijayawada in 80s and 90s. Vivek Krishna has directed the film and Kiran Kumar and RGV have produced it. Most part of the film was shot in Vijayawada and it’s going to be the first time that Naga Chaitanya is going to sport a rugged look. The film’s audio is going to be launched on November 4.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next