It’s official. Naga Chaitanya will be acting in Radha Mohan’s bilingual film titled Gauravam. Few weeks ago, there were reports that Radha Mohan, the director of Aakashamantha and Gaganam, was in talks with Naga Chaitanya for a new film titled Gauravam which is touted to be a family drama. The film will go on floors in January, 2012. And S S Thaman is going to compose the music for the film. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Naga Chaitanya’s next two films, Bezawada and Autonagar Surya are action dramas and his decision to star in Radha Mohan’s film seems to be a conscious decision to mix up the genres and don different roles.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours