It’s official. Naga Chaitanya will be acting in Radha Mohan’s bilingual film titled Gauravam. Few weeks ago, there were reports that Radha Mohan, the director of Aakashamantha and Gaganam, was in talks with Naga Chaitanya for a new film titled Gauravam which is touted to be a family drama. The film will go on floors in January, 2012. And S S Thaman is going to compose the music for the film. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Naga Chaitanya’s next two films, Bezawada and Autonagar Surya are action dramas and his decision to star in Radha Mohan’s film seems to be a conscious decision to mix up the genres and don different roles.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you