Naga Chaitanya who has had a good hit in the form of Tadakha recently is apparently very happy and has been making cautious moves in the choice of his films. He is currently awaiting the completion of Auto Nagar Surya which has started its shoot after a long hiatus. Apart from that he is busy shooting for his home production Manam which has the three generation heroes of Akkineni clan.
As per the latest news we hear that Naga Chaitanya has reportedly given a nod to team up with young director Parasuram and the movie has been tentatively titled Soonyam. Parasuram has good hits to his credit and his last film was Sarocharu.
A leading producer is said to be behind the project and more details about the heroine and technicians will be revealed later. Watch this space for updates on the project.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you