Naga Chaitanya who has had a good hit in the form of Tadakha recently is apparently very happy and has been making cautious moves in the choice of his films. He is currently awaiting the completion of Auto Nagar Surya which has started its shoot after a long hiatus. Apart from that he is busy shooting for his home production Manam which has the three generation heroes of Akkineni clan.
As per the latest news we hear that Naga Chaitanya has reportedly given a nod to team up with young director Parasuram and the movie has been tentatively titled Soonyam. Parasuram has good hits to his credit and his last film was Sarocharu.
A leading producer is said to be behind the project and more details about the heroine and technicians will be revealed later. Watch this space for updates on the project.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you