A couple of months ago, there were reports that Naga Chaitanya had signed his maiden Tamil film, Nagarasooran, to be directed by young filmmaker Karthick Naren, who made an impressive debut with the critically acclaimed murder mystery, 16.
Now, according to the latest update, Chay has backed out of the project due to dates issues. The makers are currently in search of a Tollywood actor to replace Chay.
film, a second part in the murder mystery trilogy, will also feature Aravind Swami and Shriya in important roles. Gautham Menon will be co-producing this movie.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you