Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is all set to be seen in a new movie that will be directed by Srinivasa Reddy, the man who directed Nagarjuna’s big budget socio-fantasy entertainer ‘Dhamarukam’. This new movie will begin production from January 2013.
D. Sivaprasad Reddy, a close friend of Nagarjuna and a favourite producer for the Akkineni family, will be producing the movie. This new project shows the confidence Nagarjuna has in Srinivasa Reddy. Despite the financial troubles surrounding ‘Dhamarukam’, Nagarjuna has been publicly supporting Srinivasa Reddy on multiple occasions.
An official statement about the new project will be out soon.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain