Akkineni Naga Chaitanya had bagged his first blockbuster with the memorable romantic tale ‘Yem Maaya Chesave’ which released in 2010. Directed by Gautham Menon, the cute chemistry between Chaitanya and Samantha has enthralled the audience and the movie will be remembered as one of the best fairytales in both Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s career.
Now, after five years, Naga Chaitanya and Gautham Menon are working again for another untitled project. The first schedule has started recently in Chennai. Although, the unit has not zeroed in on the female lead, a Malayalam heroine’s name is under consideration. Chaitanya is pretty elated to work with Gautham Menon again. He posted his excitement via his social networking blog Twitter. Music maestro AR Rahman will score tunes.
- Kamal fans deeply upset with Vivegam
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
Articles that might interest you