Akkineni Naga Chaitanya had bagged his first blockbuster with the memorable romantic tale ‘Yem Maaya Chesave’ which released in 2010. Directed by Gautham Menon, the cute chemistry between Chaitanya and Samantha has enthralled the audience and the movie will be remembered as one of the best fairytales in both Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s career.
Now, after five years, Naga Chaitanya and Gautham Menon are working again for another untitled project. The first schedule has started recently in Chennai. Although, the unit has not zeroed in on the female lead, a Malayalam heroine’s name is under consideration. Chaitanya is pretty elated to work with Gautham Menon again. He posted his excitement via his social networking blog Twitter. Music maestro AR Rahman will score tunes.
- Interesting updates on NBK101
- Baahubali beats Mughal-e-Azam, greatest film ever made: Karan
- Rajamouli nephew’s impressive singing debut
- Star hero to croon for AR Rahman?
- Prabhas will always be my favorite co-star : Rana
Articles that might interest you