Akkineni Naga Chaithanya, is currently busy with back to back projects. ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is his third film this year after ‘Manam’ and ‘Autonagar Surya’. The actor has already signed another film with director Sudheer Varma, which features Kriti Sanon as the female lead.
The latest news is that ‘Solo’ fame director Parushuram has narrated a story to him, and sources reveal that Chaitu has almost finalized the project. However, an official announcement is yet to be made. If everything goes well, this film is slated to go on floors later this year.
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
- KTR’s magical experience with Baahubali
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
Articles that might interest you