At a recent promotional event, Naga Chaitanya said that from the pre-production stage onwards, they have never tried to compete with the original but only tried to make it better. He also added that in spite of being a remake, fans of the original will experience a new Premam.
Also starring, Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian, this romantic entertainer has been bankrolled by Nagavamsi Suryadevara.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you