At a recent promotional event, Naga Chaitanya said that from the pre-production stage onwards, they have never tried to compete with the original but only tried to make it better. He also added that in spite of being a remake, fans of the original will experience a new Premam.
Also starring, Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian, this romantic entertainer has been bankrolled by Nagavamsi Suryadevara.
- Case filed on ‘fake’ Pawan Kalyan fans
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu impresses in Godavari region
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
Articles that might interest you