At a recent promotional event, Naga Chaitanya said that from the pre-production stage onwards, they have never tried to compete with the original but only tried to make it better. He also added that in spite of being a remake, fans of the original will experience a new Premam.
Also starring, Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian, this romantic entertainer has been bankrolled by Nagavamsi Suryadevara.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you