At a recent promotional event, Naga Chaitanya said that from the pre-production stage onwards, they have never tried to compete with the original but only tried to make it better. He also added that in spite of being a remake, fans of the original will experience a new Premam.
Also starring, Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian, this romantic entertainer has been bankrolled by Nagavamsi Suryadevara.
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film
- Sye Raa’s second schedule pushed to mid-March
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next