At a recent promotional event, Naga Chaitanya said that from the pre-production stage onwards, they have never tried to compete with the original but only tried to make it better. He also added that in spite of being a remake, fans of the original will experience a new Premam.
Also starring, Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian, this romantic entertainer has been bankrolled by Nagavamsi Suryadevara.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you