Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are participating in the shoot of ‘Manam’. This movie is the keenly awaited multistarrer project featuring legend ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in lead roles. Shooting is going on at Narayanaguda.
The movie is expected to be a very unique entertainer and Nagarjuna is calling the film ‘magical’. Shooting is expected to proceed at a good pace and the production team is hoping to wrap up the film’s shoot by October – November.
Vikram Kumar is the director of this movie and Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios Banner. Harshavardhan, who gained acclaim for his work in ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’, is penning the dialogues for this movie.
Shriya will be seen as the heroine opposite Nagarjuna. Samantha will be seen romancing Naga Chaitanya.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked