Despite the tepid response to his last outing, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is giving his best for an upcoming film in Gautham Menon’s direction. Touted to be an action romance, the movie has Manjima Mohan as the film’s leading lady. Already, the unit had completed a couple of hectic schedules in Chennai and Bangalore.
From today, the unit has started shooting some crucial scenes in the picturesque valleys of Aaraku , a lovely tourist spot well familiar with sobriquet ‘Andhra Ooty’. Both Naga Chaitanya and Manjima Mohan are taking part in this schedule which will be wrapped up in three days. Popular writer Kona Venkat is presenting the film and Ravinder Reddy is producing it. AR Rahman is scoring tunes for the film.
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani