Despite the tepid response to his last outing, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is giving his best for an upcoming film in Gautham Menon’s direction. Touted to be an action romance, the movie has Manjima Mohan as the film’s leading lady. Already, the unit had completed a couple of hectic schedules in Chennai and Bangalore.
From today, the unit has started shooting some crucial scenes in the picturesque valleys of Aaraku , a lovely tourist spot well familiar with sobriquet ‘Andhra Ooty’. Both Naga Chaitanya and Manjima Mohan are taking part in this schedule which will be wrapped up in three days. Popular writer Kona Venkat is presenting the film and Ravinder Reddy is producing it. AR Rahman is scoring tunes for the film.
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- First Look Of ‘Ami Tumi’ Unveiled
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you