We already reported that Naga Chaitanya teamed up with his Ye Maya Chesave director, Gautham Menon, for yet another romantic entertainer. The film’s shooting kick started in Chennai last week. Now, the unit is canning a few important scenes on the lead cast, Chay and Manjima Mohan, in Bangalore.
This yet to be titled film is a bilingual and the Tamil version features Simbu and Manjima Mohan. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. This film’s success is crucial to Chaitanya, since his last film, Dohchay, ended up as an average venture at the box-office.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars