We already reported that Naga Chaitanya teamed up with his Ye Maya Chesave director, Gautham Menon, for yet another romantic entertainer. The film’s shooting kick started in Chennai last week. Now, the unit is canning a few important scenes on the lead cast, Chay and Manjima Mohan, in Bangalore.
This yet to be titled film is a bilingual and the Tamil version features Simbu and Manjima Mohan. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. This film’s success is crucial to Chaitanya, since his last film, Dohchay, ended up as an average venture at the box-office.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture