We already reported that Naga Chaitanya teamed up with his Ye Maya Chesave director, Gautham Menon, for yet another romantic entertainer. The film’s shooting kick started in Chennai last week. Now, the unit is canning a few important scenes on the lead cast, Chay and Manjima Mohan, in Bangalore.
This yet to be titled film is a bilingual and the Tamil version features Simbu and Manjima Mohan. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. This film’s success is crucial to Chaitanya, since his last film, Dohchay, ended up as an average venture at the box-office.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie