Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah are teaming up for the Telugu remake of Lingusamy’s Vettai and this is the second film in their combination after 100% Love. The film’s shooting has already begun and the latest news is that the next schedule is going to begin from December 10 in Vizag. Some key scenes will be shot on the lead pair in this schedule. Sunil and Andrea Jeremiah are also playing lead roles in this action entertainer. Naga Chaitanya and Sunil will be seen as siblings who fall in love with Tamannaah and Andrea respectively. Kishore Kumar (Dolly) is directing the film and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this remake. The film is expected to be ready by summer 2013. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you