Hero Naga Chaitanya is all set to team up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda. Akkineni Nagarjuna is going to produce this movie on Annapurna Studios banner. The movie is going to start rolling from October and pre-production work is currently on.
The movie will have a prominent star cast. The production team will officially announce the rest of the cast and crew shortly.
Vikram Kumar made a good impression with GJG and Naga Chaitanya will be banking on his talent for this project.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
Articles that might interest you