Naga Chaitanya is basking in the glory of his recent film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham’s success. The film, directed by Kalyan Krishna, went on to become his highest grossing film so far and it is still running in theatres.
Thanking his fans, Naga Chaitanya said, “I sincerely thank my fans and the audience for supporting me and my film. There are plenty of good things in store in near future.”
Currently, he is shooting in Araku for his next film which is being directed by newcomer Krishna. Lavanya Tripathi is the lead actress in this action drama.
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Unknown facts about Sridevi
- Nithya Menen Signs A Film In Malayalam
- Nithin happy with response to Chal Mohan Ranga
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?