Naga Chaitanya is basking in the glory of his recent film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham’s success. The film, directed by Kalyan Krishna, went on to become his highest grossing film so far and it is still running in theatres.
Thanking his fans, Naga Chaitanya said, “I sincerely thank my fans and the audience for supporting me and my film. There are plenty of good things in store in near future.”
Currently, he is shooting in Araku for his next film which is being directed by newcomer Krishna. Lavanya Tripathi is the lead actress in this action drama.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links