Naga Chaitanya is basking in the glory of his recent film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham’s success. The film, directed by Kalyan Krishna, went on to become his highest grossing film so far and it is still running in theatres.
Thanking his fans, Naga Chaitanya said, “I sincerely thank my fans and the audience for supporting me and my film. There are plenty of good things in store in near future.”
Currently, he is shooting in Araku for his next film which is being directed by newcomer Krishna. Lavanya Tripathi is the lead actress in this action drama.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you