Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming movie Majnu as we have informed earlier is all set to release on the 4th of July. While the shoot is going on at brisk pace, sources reveal that Chaitanya is to put on extra kilos for one of his role’s in the film.
The Film Manju has Chaitanya donning three roles, those with different age groups. He will seen as a teen, a graduate and a middle-aged man and for last two roles he will be gaining weight. The schedule is on for the same in Vizag and Chaitanya will have to loose that gained weight for the teen role again.
Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film is a remake of the Malayalam hit Premam.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you