Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming movie Majnu as we have informed earlier is all set to release on the 4th of July. While the shoot is going on at brisk pace, sources reveal that Chaitanya is to put on extra kilos for one of his role’s in the film.
The Film Manju has Chaitanya donning three roles, those with different age groups. He will seen as a teen, a graduate and a middle-aged man and for last two roles he will be gaining weight. The schedule is on for the same in Vizag and Chaitanya will have to loose that gained weight for the teen role again.
Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film is a remake of the Malayalam hit Premam.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release