Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is currently busy shooting for his upcoming flick under the direction of ace film maker Gautham Menon. The shooting kick started few days ago in Chennai, and the unit shifted to Bangalore to can some important scenes between the lead pair. They are now back in Chennai and the shooting will progress till the end of this month. Manjima Mohan is making her debut as female lead.
As per the latest buzz, a fresh schedule is going to start in Kerala, in the first week of June. It is heard that a romantic song and few important scenes are to be shot in this schedule. This movie is a bilingual and the Tamil version features Simbhu in the lead role. Music maestro AR Rahman is scoring tunes.
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you