It is known that Naga Chaitanya has signed his new film which will be directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame. Rakul Preet is playing the lead role in this movie which will go on floors in November.
Latest update reveals that the actor has signed one more film which will be directed by newcomer Krishna. Apparently, the film will be produced by Suresh Babu under his home banner. An official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Right now, two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for their release.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you