It is known that Naga Chaitanya has signed his new film which will be directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame. Rakul Preet is playing the lead role in this movie which will go on floors in November.
Latest update reveals that the actor has signed one more film which will be directed by newcomer Krishna. Apparently, the film will be produced by Suresh Babu under his home banner. An official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Right now, two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for their release.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat