Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film in Vijay Kumar Konda’s direction has got a title, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Nagarjuna is going to produce this film under Annapurna Studios banner. As per the latest reports, ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is the title under consideration for this romantic entertainer.
The title refers to a popular song of the same name from ANR’s Ramudu Kaadhu Krishnudu, which released in 1983. An official announcement is expected to be made soon. Vijay Kumar Konda had earlier directed Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe and it’s among the most successful films of the year.
Pooja Hedge is going to play the lead role opposite Naga Chaitanya in this film. The film’s principal shooting is expected to commence from December 12, as per some reports.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI