Yuvasamrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the remake of ‘Hello Brother’ . The movie is one of the biggest commercial hits in Nagarjuna’s career and Naga Chaitanya is now going to be seen in his shoes.
Regular shooting will begin from July. Sreenivas Reddy is the director of the film and Shiva Prasad Reddy will be producing it on Kamakshi Movies Banner.
The press release has not confirmed the names of the heroines and the music director. As per the grapevine, Tamanna will be one of the heroines in the movie. “We are finalising those aspects and an official announcement will be made soon”, said a production source.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US